Computerized Damage Control Simulator combining real life damage situation and the power of virtual whole ship damage simulation.
The Damage Control Trainer is designed to train ship’s crew in the procedures of real life flooding and damage control due to battle or other catastrophes. It allows training of personnel under realistic conditions and stressful real life situation. The objective is to develop competencies, inculcating confidence, teamwork and leadership skills enhancing survivality in the event of any damage incident.
The range of exercises includes:
- Compartment Entry, Vertical and Horizontal
- Action Damage Repair
- Flood Control
- Pumping Techniques
- Smoke Control and Clearance
- Electrical Blackout Drills
- Casualty Evacuation
- Fire and Helicopter Crash on Deck
UPGRADE YOUR TRAINER TO A SIMULATOR
In collaboration with L-3 COMUNICATION MAPPS INC Canada, the Damage Control Trainer is upgradeable to a whole ship damage simulator with the integration of L-3 MAPPS Simulation System
- Configurable to different ship classes
- Damage Control Management Training
- Whole Ship’s crew training/ work up
- Exact duplicated of actual ship system
- Combined simulation training with actual physical training
- Training of Flooding control, Stability control, citadel control, command and control and machinery management.